4/3/10

The #'s List. (2010 Version)

10 Things you wish you could say to ten different people:

1. "You know what? Man up, already..."
2. "You may be good at a lot of things, but there is one thing that you do extremely well...and that's hurt my feelings."
3. "Please get a life?"
4. "Thank you. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know."
5. "I know you think you love him but he's my baby and if you hurt him, I'll hurt you."
6. "Thank you for lending an ear...on top of everything else. I love you."
7. "You are growing into a beautiful young woman that I love more and more. I hope you're in my life always."
8. "Thank you for just being there. I love you no matter how far a part we are."
9. "Please try and call me when you are happy, not just when you have drama."
10. "I'm so very proud of you."

9 Things about yourself:
1. I adore anything Carol's Daughter.
2. I enjoy making others happy.
3. Great perfumes are my secret fetish.
4. I want to create just one original piece of music.
5. I love great conversation.
6. I enjoy rummaging through old bookstores.
7. My ipod
8. Make up isn't a necessity for me but I must have carmex or lip balm.
9. I adoring learning new things.

8 Ways to win my heart*:
1. Genuinely love family.
2. Possess people-smarts.
3. Know 70s R&B.
4. Love noticing the small things.
5. Read my blog and be able to tell me something that caught you attention.
6. Share you.
7. Say something politically incorrect with conviction.
8. Give others hope.
* this means you too (friends, family, and aquaintances)

7 Things that cross my mind a lot:
1. My parent's health.
2. My relationship/friendship.
3. My Future.
4. Poetry/writing
5. Money
6. school
7. The Future of my boys

6 Things I do before I go to sleep:
1. Eat a yogurt or banana.
2. Bathe/change into pjs.
3. Read or Write.
4. Check email/FB/Blogs
5. Lotion ritual.
6. Listen to music.

5 Foods I could eat forever:
1. Yoplait Yogurt
2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
3. Sweet Tea
4. Perfect sundried handchecked dirt (leave my Pica alone)
5. Game Nachos (only with jalepenos)

4 Things I am wearing right now:
1. shorts that say "Cheer" on the butt
2. hot pink wifebeater
3. fluffy socks
4. Halle Berry Perfume

3 Songs that fit my life perfectly(right now):
1. Zoom - Commodores
2. He saw the best in me - Marvin Sapp
3. The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - Lauryn Hill

2 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Feel as if I've accomplished what I set out to do.
2. Write a best-seller.

1 Confession:
I really want to get a tattoo right now. I've been thinking about it for days but as in past years when this feeling as come up I don't know what I want to get, I just know I want it where my mommy and daddy will never have to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment