4/15/10

Without you I'm like...

some stuff from scribblings in my hardcopy journal...its sweet, cute, and filled with the perfect words of innocence.

Without you I'm like:

Peanut Butter with no jelly
A sandwich with no bread
Ashanti with no Nelly
A box spring with no bed

A hamburger with no bun
A tan with no sun
a theme park thats no fun
A game that's never won

Without you I'm like
Shoes with no laces
crooked teeth with no laces
spades with no aces
old women with no maces

A car with no gas
a golf course with no grass
a window with no glass
a stripper with no ass

A puppy with no legs
A homeless person that never begs
a party with no kegs
an omelet with no eggs

A car with no tires
a loose bolt; no pliers
a computer with no wires
a grill with no fire

Without you...no smiles...

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling it =). Hope you hit us with some more of that soon.

    ReplyDelete