12/1/09

10 More Honest Things About Me

I was pondering -

1. I love that our family's roots are from the south. Wouldn't trade it for any other geographic affiliation in our nation.

2. I can't imagine my life without being a mother. I felt I've been here my entire life. It's hard to remember how life was before them.

3. I love the news and it's been years and years since I started my day without watching it. Whether good or bad I need to watch it and read it each morning.

4. I am surrounded by opportunities to force friendships. And I can't do it anymore. I'm sick of pretending that I have connections with people that I just don't. And that makes me sad....

5. I spend many moments of the day reminding myself that I am okay just the way that I am. I take up too much of my time actively trying to evolve/grow, but it's when I completely let go, that I forget what I lack; unconsciously trusting that it's God that adds to my heart daily.

6. I love writing. (Duh....but. Really. I do.) Even it's I'm just jotting down drama. I know I don't make since sometimes but it just feel so good to write and clear it out.

7. I don't know why Jesus loved me enough to die for me. Or why He still loves me. Or why He promises to love me always. But whatever the answer is...it is, by far, the hope of my life.

8. The more I'm extremely picky about what music I listen to/buy/download, the more gems I find. (I.e. Deemi - Soundtrack of my Life)

9. I'm starting to loathe the whole gift part of Christmas. I don't want a thing this year, I really don't want to buy anyone else anything this year either. Ba humbug

10. I love my momma and daddy. There's no one else I look up to more.


No comments:

Post a Comment