2/16/09

Who said that?

So, it feels like Sunday evening to me and not a day I would normally blog. I don't really have much going on that I'm quite willing to express to the world right now so I thought I would post some of my favorite quotes. Some are by famous people, some are unknown and some are just everyday people. Enjoy!



"We all think there is a formula, (but) as long as we love our children, that's really the only solid thing I know that works across the board”
-Jada Pinkett Smith


"What I'm doing right now, I'm chasing perfection."
-Kobe Bryant


"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."
-John F. Kennedy


"It always seems impossible until its done."
-Nelson Mandela


"It's not that I dislike many people. It's just that I don't like many people."
-Bryant Gumbel


"I don't think a man in this world ever loved a woman as much as I love you"
-Unathorized usage


"Most of us have trouble juggling. The woman who says she doesn't is someone whom I admire but have never met."
-Barbara Walters


"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
- Helen Keller


"None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


"I am invisible understand, simply because others chose not to see me"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


“Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.”
-Author Unknown


"Damn you, vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your wretched womb"
-Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)


Okay, I was also going to post some of my other favorites but I was a bit bored with this topic and decided I'll wake up with a better topic tomorrow. Maybe "Why I secretly watch The Boondocks after my kids go to sleep", "How come I know every Soldier Boy Song" or even "Am I just a little to obsessed with Chris and Rihanna right now". Anyway, post your favorite quote folks.

1 comment:

  1. I guess my favorite quote would be the one I tell my kids when they turn their nose up to dinner:

    "Eat It, Like It and Love It, cause you ain't gettin nothing else".

    ReplyDelete