2/19/09

Self-Actualization

So Thursday night I was asked to truly get REAL with myself. Sometimes during a discussion when you are forced to reveal something you've been trying to keep to yourself you just get tired of fighting. I don't mean in terms of fists, shouting, knock down drag out. I mean in terms of fighting with yourself and to try and live up to something you know is impossible. I say you...meaning me. I'm dealing with it now. I have miles to go before I sleep. It's a day to day thing. To my fellow bloggers...how many blogs to you have in draft mode? Blogs that you know you would never post unless no one TRULY knew who you were? hhhhhmmmm

My mood is optimistic, my story is to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I needed this one. There are things I would post if no one TRULY knew who I was. Trust there are many blogs saved on my drive that no one will see. I thought I was the only one. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete