2/3/09

Book Brain

I haven't done this in a while so I decided to post some of my recent favorite finds. Thanks to Sarah over at Sam_I_Am for your feedback on "The Coldest Winter Ever". With that said...here we go!

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man


I only started reading this yesterday. I love it and I think most readers will too. Want to get into a man's head? This is it. The first chapter alone had me hooked. Basically men are simple for them it's Who they Are/What they Do/How Much they Make. Want to know more? I man who truly LOVES YOU does 3 things Profess, Provide, Protect. Still want to know more and get a laugh at the same time. This book has it all. I'm beginning chapter 3 now. Men's 3 needs (Support, Loyalty & The Cookie) You know what the cookie is girls. Get the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment