3/13/10

Self - Actualization Part IV

I've pondered so much lately on if I'm happy or not. What will make me happy. Changes and decisions I should make and if I've lived my life right and above all I've decided that no matter what, I love myself. I am important to me and other people. I was actually on the elipitical when I wrote a few things down. I need to reaffirm these to myself when I'm feeling down.

I realised that no matter what, I do love myself. i love the things that I do for other people, and if I continue to do things to help others then I will feel better about myself.

I realise that I am not a bad person, I am a good friend and family member, and although I have some failed relationships, I am one kick ass woman.

I love myself as I am. I have badass mommy skillz, I am fun to be around, I have many adventures and I am rather witty and intelligent.

I love being me. I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I love it all, faults too. I can't judge myself on how other people feel about me and I need to stop worrying about them.

screw the world, I don't need anyone's approval, I am good enough for myself.



The second half is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment