4/19/09

Push Me/Pull You

Ever have one of those days where you actually have something that weighs on your mind, but you just can't bring yourself to share it with anyone? Yes, contrary to what some I'm sure think, I do not share every detail of my life here on this blog. I've come to the point where I have started weighing my need to purge thoughts with the need to maintain at least some semblance of sanity with my online friends.

Let's just say that events transpired in such a way last night that what started out as a "by the book" great evening ended up a train wreck of "awkward" words and looks. Shit! For the life of me I could never have imagined that it would happen and then because I wasn't prepared for it I wasn't sure how to handle it gracefully.

Good thing I keep chocolate at home. I've also come to the conclussion that this is going to take considerable intestinal fortitude to power through this awkwardness back to being comfortable. I'll have to put my big girl panties on and pretend that talking it out doesn't make the skin on the back of my neck feel all prickly.

I dare not say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment