4/19/09

ABC's of me

A - Age: 35

B - Bed size: Cal King

C - Chore you hate: yard work

D - Dog's name: uummm yuck!

E - Essential start your day item: Strawberry yogurt...lately it's been orange creme yogurt

F - Favorite color(s): Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 7

I - Instruments you play: the blackberry...lol

J - Juice Choice - Treetop Apple Juice

K - Kids: Many

L - Living arrangements: again...MANY!

M - Mom's name: Jessie

N - Nicknames: Nesha, NeNe (my mommy only)

O - Overnight hospital stay: Child birth and my apendectomy

P - Pet Peeve: rude behavior, liars, braggers, bad drivers, folks who drive around and around and lot for a parking spot while I'm in the passenger seat or back seat, loud folks, unclean folks, folks that don't watch their children while at events or other folks houses, whiners, complainers...oh just everything...lol

Q - Quote from a movie: "I'll shut up, but when he leave...I be talking again" (Smokey - Friday)

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 sisters

T - Time you wake up: 6:00am

U - Underwear: I'll just smile sweetly

V - Vegetable you dislike: cauliflower...is okra a vegetable??? (steam, grill, season it or fry it...I'm not eating it.

W - Workout style: Go Hard or Go Home

X - X-rays you've had: arm, knee, back, catscan, ultrasound, hand, foot everything! (funny I've still never broken a bone)

Y - Yesterday's best moment: hhmmm, toss up between my twin knocking down his 3's when we needed them or this picture that my sister snapped


Z - Zoo favorite: the FOOD!

1 comment: