3/12/09

Words I Hate - Writer's Block At It's Best


So because I'm having a rather wierd day and don't feel like writing about what I'm actually going through, willing to discuss or go into write now I thought I'd put up a list of WORDS I HATE. In my particular order :

moist
proactive
undies
any form of bowl movement words such as (boo boo, caca or doodoo) all ick me.
salve
ointment
scrotum
delish
snatch (EEEWWW)
discharge (my skin is crawling just typing it)
mucus
preggo
alrighty then (hate that phrase)
cute (what a disgusting word)
biatch (who made up this idiotic word, it's overused too)
anything that ends in "izzle or izzy (for-sheezy, my neezy) don't know? ask your kid
tinkle
nigga ( a or er...all the same to me and all horrible)
ergo
hubby, hubster, wifey
surfing the net
guesstimate
golly
touche
"at the end of the day"
"Its all good"

Got some? Feel free to add yours...



UPDATE *March 13th* Hate is such an ugly word, however I "dislike" to delete posts so I'll leave this for now.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting... I don't mind most of the words on your list. A word that I don't like but do use quite a bit is 'interesting'... I guess I don't mind it if it is qualified in some way :) That's my personal pet peeve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike people who use "per se" without knowing how it's intended to be used. I also can't stand when they spell it "persay". My head, literally, starts to throb. I use the word 'hate' for emphasis. Guilty!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete