3/6/09

Friday Fill - In


And...here we go!

1. Saving someone's seat in the backed DMV was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place I rather be right now is having a massage by Kim with Y.

3. It's all about honesty in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or room temperature water.

5. We are destined for separate paths.

6. Our children reminds me that there is hope for the future.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a long hot bath and a shot of Grey Goose, tomorrow my plans include painting the white doors in my house a fresh coat of white and Sunday, I want to see my boys and their team kick butt in their first game of the AAU season!

to participate in Friday Fill - In...click here

1 comment:

  1. Grey Goose also made its way into my weekend. Hope the boys have a good game!

    ReplyDelete