3/2/09

5 Factor Personality Test




You are Extroverted, Conscientious and Neurotic



Extroversion:



You have medium extroversion.

You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.

Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.

But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time".



Conscientiousness:



You have medium conscientiousness.

You're generally good at balancing work and play.

When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.

But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.



Agreeableness:



You have low agreeableness.

Your self interest comes first, and others come later, if at all.

In general, you feel that people are not to be trusted.

And you're skeptical that anyone else really feels differently.



Neuroticism:



You have medium neuroticism.

You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.

Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.

Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.



Openness to experience:



Your openness to new experiences is low.

You're a pretty conservative person, and you favor what's socially acceptable.

You think that change for novelty's sake is a very bad idea.

While some may see this as boring, many see you as dependable and wise.




unfortunately I find it hard to disagree with most of this personality test. Some things are sad but true. I wish I could change the trusting part but alas. That is me to the T. I definetly would rather be at the party than be the center of the party. I prefer to sit at a table in the corner and watch with the same drink in my hand all night. The hibernation thing is definetly me. Could there be anything better in the world than being in the house on a raining day near the fireplace watching sportscenter. I honestly wish that I could disagree with the self interest. As I get older this becomes more of a reality for me. Neuroticism is so dead on!!! Mostly I'm cool and collected but sometimes small worries keep me up at night...all night. Now imagine how I react when major drama happens. I'm a walking zombie! Boring is fine with me...it's Nesha. I have walls that are Spanish Sand, boring brown furniture, neutral clothing, and wear about 3 pieces of the same jewelry day after day. It's safe for me. However - I"m still thinking of going outside my comfort zone and splurging on some Boes headphones...lol

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I think you might be right about that whole "sista from another mother" thing! Isn't that comfort zone just the most comforting and limiting thing simultaneously??? Like, why the hell does it work like that. How can comfort possibly have two separate meanings like that??? Lol.

    I think there IS hope for us Nesha, its out there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm... I’m always a bit dubious about personality tests... I have done the Myers Briggs test a number of times and it always plugs me as an ‘extrovert’ which I don’t totally agree with... however, in the main I do find it amazing the insight of some aspects of our personality... although I suppose they simply reflect the responses to the Q that have been given.

    ReplyDelete