6/1/09

Happy Birthday CJ


A picture is worth a thousand words! I asked my baby what he wanted last week for his birthday and imagine my surprise when he said he wanted an Easy Bake Oven. Yes...an Easy Bake Oven and a Snowcone Machine were at the top of his list!

Recently he had spent the night at a friend's house and his sister had an oven. CJ fell in love and has been in the kitchen with me each night and has also requested cooking classes. Wow! I love that he has his own thing!


So Saturday was filled with a house full of kids, a bounce house waterslide, gifts and a transformer pinata. The transformer cupcakes even worked out quite nice. By evening the kids had gone home, CJ - The Rockstar had a date with the movie "UP" and the rest of us crashed out by 9:30!


Happy Birthday My Sweetie Little Boy!

2 comments:

  1. That is GREAT! CJ, you show all the ladies how its really done! I'd come over for cupcakes and snowcones anyday =).

    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he wanted a toy that is typically marketed to the opposite gender and I love that he got it too! A lot of parents won't do that. Look out Iron Chef, here comes CJ!

    ReplyDelete