5/30/09

AB Nesh

A - Age: 35

B - Bed size: Cal King Tempurpedic

C - Chore you hate: Baseboards

D - Dog's name: ummm yuck!

E - Essential start your day item: check the blackberry

F - Favorite color(s): Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 6

I - Instruments you play: none but I'd love piano lessons

J - Juice Choice - apple but treetop only

K - Kids: my life

L - Living arrangements: Ward Tribe

M - Mom's name: Jessie

N - Nicknames: Nesh

O - Overnight hospital stay: Appendectomy, Children's birth

P - Pet Peeve: oh too many too name

Q - Quote from a movie: "I'll shut up, but when he leave, I'll be talking again" Friday

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 sisters

T - Time you wake up: 5:30am

U - Underwear: granny panties are my pleasure! :-) NOT

V - Vegetable you dislike: beets, ICK

W - Workout style: GO HARD OR GO HOME!

X - X-rays you've had: BACK, ARMS, NECK, FEET, BELLY

Y - Yesterday's best moment: listening to a motivational cd that I related to so much that I actually caught myself riding and nodding my head and answering the speaker while driving in my car.

Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment