6/18/09

Go Hard


I'm a restless soul. What can I say? I'm a Capricorn. Sometimes I get so absorbed in a project or idea and I'm working on it like a maniac till like 3 or 4 in the morning - even if it's just laying in bed thinking about it, and other times, I don't give it a second thought. That's how I am with this blog. I blog in spurts, but I know I should do better (have you noticed? I've been trying!). I know that I have certain goals in life. I want to matter, but I hardly carve out enough time to just sit down and get to work. That must change. I haven't taken advantage of my opportunities. I'm in a silent funk right now. My frustration is getting the better of me. I know, cause I'm grinding my teeth no stop and saying to myself about 10 times a day "I'll be fine".

“No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work.” -Anonymous

dammit! I can't wake up! Filled with vexation.

No comments:

Post a Comment