1/26/09

In All Sincerity


In all sincerity I'm spinning right now. The year has only begun and I've already changed so much. Meaningless Scribe cannot begin to explain me right now. Have you ever pondered how life just completely throws you a curve ball sometimes? In the baseball analogy of someone else...this one is a slider! My mind is so scattered lately. I continue to struggle through some of life changes that have me completely baffled. In the meantime I wonder if I'm making the right decisions for myself and my family. 2009 has been a whirlwind of up and downs already between Obama becoming President, Cayden's accident, high school, the economy and just life in general. Wow!

Now back to your regualar scheduled programming - I continue with my quest to conquer "The Secret".


1 comment:

  1. Somehow, it's the confusion that makes us grow. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete