8/12/09

Hot Already

I woke up at 5:30am this morning and it was already hot in the Central Valley! Yesterday was a little difficult but I pushed through and decided against the Blue or the Red and went with a great workout and a 5 Hour Energy Drink. I also included a little challenge for myself that should keep my mind going along with all the other craziness of school starting, football starting, work, classes and my other little projects. I'm going to try to FULLY AND COMPLETELY give myself a structured diet for a month just to see if I can really get my body where I want it. I have never had to diet and stay away from the fads but I've finally decided to follow my own advice to get that final bit off and achieve what I've been working on for the last year. It's hard to stick to brown rice and grilled chicken when you have children in the home but I'm going to will myself to the complete diet for one month. I started early this morning with some very plain oatmeal and I'm hungry all ready so I'm beginning for 10am to come so I can slam something else.

Anyway, I'm off to my day. Found a great Jay Z / Coldplay song while filling up my ipod yesterday. I like the beat more than anything else. Thought I would share. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment