8/5/09

Mr. C - Yes you are STILL the man



Although I'm sure there are still many deserving people locked away in foreign prisons I was so elated watching the news yesterday to see that the two journalists had been pardoned and that our former President with the massive people appeal had a hand in it. I got a little teary eyed as they stepped off the plan this morning and the hugs were exchanged. I'm still a little disturbed as to way one would travel abroad and "mistakenly" enter a territory that could get them 12 years of hard labor for a "investigative story". It troubles me a bit more to wonder if the same would be done for me. Wonder why he troubles me. I know Bill Clinton wouldn't. Then again...I'm not going anywhere near North Korea.

Anyway, it's a great FEEL GOOD STORY that we needed this summer.

Go CLINTON!

No comments:

Post a Comment