9/30/09

Just Pondering

Just some things I've been thinking about as my thoughts have been drifting the last couple of days. It's hard to write when my mind is so jumbled so I'm doing my best to be in the very best spirits I can because I know everyday is a blessing. I love this, I've learned email so I decided to leave the ones that I've LEARNED from.

I've learned to believe people when they show you who they are the first time.

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, a flat tire, and a rejected credit card.

I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. (or move away to Texas)

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back sometimes.

I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I've learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.

I've learned...
that just because someone doesn't love you
the way you want them to doesn't mean they
don't love you with all they have.

I've learned...
that no matter how good a friend is, they're
going to hurt you every once in a while and
you must forgive them for that.

I've learned...
that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by
others, Sometimes you have to learn to forgive
yourself.

I've learned that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I've leaned that I still have a lot to learn.


1 comment:

  1. I think you can tell a lot about a person by the beach towel they choose...

    I also love how insightful you are. Your blog always makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete