9/4/09

Friday Fill - In


And...here we go!

1. I feel REFLECTIVE.

2. WORKING OUT is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: SPORTCENTER / THE FAN.

4. IT'S A THREE DAY WEEKEND and I'm glad I HAVE NO PLACE TO BE.

5. The last time I ATE YOGURT was WEDNESDAY.

6. IT'S HOT this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to CHILI'S, tomorrow my plans include WATCHING THE BOY'S SCRIMMAGE and Sunday, I want to GET SOME GOOD WORD FROM THE LORD AND MAKE A NICE DINNER FOR MY FAMILY!

To Participate in Friday Fill-in click here

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be with you on number 2, lol. I do know that when you are doing something that you love and that makes you feel good after, that makes it fun. Perhaps I need to keep looking for that type of workout =)

    ReplyDelete