1/23/11

More Lists - Just some stuff

1.Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to - My little sister, Jessica

2. A deceased person you wish you could talk to - My paternal grandma

3. Someone you wish you could meet - Too many to name (Jesus (one day), Oprah, Russel Simmons, Reggie Miller), Barack Obama

4. Someone you admire but never want to meet - Ray Allen (have a feeling his not that nice), Donald Trump, Tyler Perry

5. Favorite Internet Person - HHHmmmmm, still all my amazing mommies

6. What do you dream about?  - Good things when eat before 8pm, all bad if I eat after 9pm

7. Something you want to say to your sibling? - I've made all the mistakes in the world. Please learn from them.

8. Your secret crush - Coke in the bottle, I lust after it and just cannot have it but when I do, about once a year, it is SO INCREDIBLY GOOD!

9. Note to your best friend? - I may be distant but I'm close at heart and remember that just because we don't talk every day doesn't mean that I don't care.

10. 4 word sentence to the world - I made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment