12/12/10

Sometimes...

I wish my nose were a little bit smaller

I pretend to be talking on the cellphone to avoid people I don't want to talk to

It hurts my feelings when the twins don't say "bye mom" before going to school

I can sleep right through a lightning storm but will sit straight up if someone turns the TV off.

I forget how much I am loved by family and friends

I wish people would just sit still instead of saying something stupid.

I need the conversation to go a little deeper and I'm frustrated when it doesn't.

I wonder if I will ever have a true girlfriend who's okay with not competing and just listening

I get sad that my sisters don't respect my opinon or follow my advise.

I think we picked the wrong school for the boys

I love  how I look in the mirror

I hate how I look in the mirror

I literally eat garbage food all day long

I get bad feelings about something and the feelings become justified

I hate when a discussion gets ugly because we don't have the same opinion.

I have to remember that after I’ve handed my problems over to God, to not try to take them back

I wonder if Aaliyah would still be making good records today.

I hate that Mary J. Blige fell in love cause I liked her music much more when she was tragic

I wonder what I can do on the side to make extra money

I hate no one "forced" college

I still sit in my bed and cry even though I'm really happy

I wonder if everyone really reaps what they sow in this life or the next

I wonder if I will ever accomplish all that I have set in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment