Happy Birthday Twins
So I couldn't leave this so completely serious, I have to save something for your 18th birthday right. In honor of your day, I've prepared a list (you know how I love lists), of things I need to do with you or have happen before you turn 18.
1. I want to see my sons' plan, shop for, prepare, serve and clean up after a meal he serves to
our family (should be easier with two of you)
2. I want to go on a trip with the boys of at least three days duration, without overlooking their packing and without forgetting a single thing. (hhmmmm, it would kill me not to check those bags...impossible)
3. I want to kick of this non-profit Diaper Drive with them and have them fully vested and insure that I won't have to do all the work.
4. I want to see them take their little brother's to a day out that includes something like a movie or Chuckie Cheese and not have at least one little brother come back crying saying that the twins were picking on them.
5. I want to see my son take full advantage of every “extra-credit” opportunity offered by his teachers.
6. I want to visit at least three college campus' of their choice.
7. I want to see my sons' take a position at school that includes something other than sports like, student goverment.