Thinking about my blog today. I've gone at this blog harder and longer than anything I've committed to in a while. I'm proud of myself mainly because I've been able to stick with something consistently. And with all of the changes that have taken place in my life since my first post, I'd say that this is somewhat of an achievement. Or maybe I'm just a know-it-all....either way. I took a break for a minute but I missed it...Not sure if I miss it or the fact that I'm not quite sure if I have readers anymore who care about it and what I write. It feels wierd to want to ask people did you see what I wrote. I don't want to but it's hard to know that I've put myself into something and not know if someone...anyone is reading. It's actually quite lonely sometimes.
1. This summer is confirming to me that hell is not an option. It's so hot..even at night.
2. I need more fun in my life; whether I have money at the time or not. I've been on a cleaning fit for about a month to keep my mind busy and it's time to let loose just a little.
3. I hate the feeling of knowing that I am the cause of someone else's hurt or pain. Sometimes it makes me feel like such a bad person.
4. I wish I felt some sort of normal right now. I feel in limbo and its' such a terrible feeling.
5. My newest playlist on my ipod has the best songs. I've fallen in love with it.
6. I'm afraid of some of the things happening in my life and in my mind right now. I don't know how to be "open" without feeling as if it's too much. I could really use a wish right now.
I'm still praying God. Can you show me that your listening? Just a little sign would be really nice right now.