6/9/10

All is Well

Wanted to take the time to thank all my readers for the emails I've received to checking in to make sure all is well. Believe me, it is. I am so grateful to you. Funny thing is, I don't know the majority of you and yet I have readers who check in on me more than the IRL (in real life) people and have grown to know me through PBM. As my previous post stated, I just need to take a break for a minute to get back on track. I will be back very soon but I'm going through a transitional phase in my life and attention is required. Attention to who? My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ has been trying to get my attention for a long time now. He's tried multiple, subtle hints and not much has phased me in a few years but he has it loud and clear now. I am in the storm but I see beautiful sunshine coming over the horizon. I'm dedicating my life to God, prayer, study, worship and my family right now and I choose to do this mostly away from the computer so that I am focused and not feeling the need for my mind to wander to needless other things. I know that this will make me a whole person...a better christian, wife and mother.

Love to all,
Powerful Beyond Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment