6/26/10

Dear Life,

I'm sorry for calling you dreadful,


and I'm sorry for saying you're treacherous.

I know I get angry with you sometimes,

and say some things I shouldn't.

Please know I'm only angry,

and when I'm angry I say things I don't mean.

Please know you are charming, and divine, and timeless.

You are exquisite, and vibrant and priceless.

At times I forget how beautiful you are,

but then you bless me with days like today.

Days like today I rediscover your beauty.

I remember the reasons why I love you.

I thank God for His grace, for giving me you.

Thank you for the magical moments you give me.

Thank you for teaching me.

Thank you for not giving up on me.

Thank you for loving me.

Thank you for giving me the people you have.

Thank you for making me better.

You're radiant.

And I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment