10/8/08

So here is my thing. I messed up. My heart has been mine. I was doing just fine. I liked being cold and having my feelings untold. Like a sucka I fell for the okie doke. I let the wall down. I blew it. Humpty dumpty has fallen off the wall, or maybe just humpty's heart and I'm looking down like damn, it's smashed, laying there beating on the ground and I'm just watching it as it beats slower and slower and I'm thinking damn, there ain't enough crunches, sit ups and miles to run to block this shit out.

Damn I hate this feeling, the felling of being somebody's fool, I've saying I let someone in who probably shoulda never been there in the first place and now I'm like yesterday's trash.

My fault and I'm pounding my brain cause I'm saying, damn girl you let it go there. You coulda stopped it at any times but you took 4 steps forward 1 step back, 2 steps forward, 1 step back, coulda turned around but you crossed the line and now it's gone and it's what you thought it was all along...a game...sucka ass girl you ain't no woman...no you just a smile, a distant memory.

you played yourself!


lol@ folks trying to figure out what the hell I'm talking about. I'm just writing don't take it personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment