Honest Scrap Award
The Honest Mommy nominated me with this award and I'd love to share it with those important blogs that I read daily.
Thank you for the "Honest Scrap Award". When I first decided to make this blog I was a bit afraid, since it has been so hard for me over the years to share intimate parts of my life, experiences, and things that I'm going through as I speak. I feel that by sharing I reveil myself, release tension and allow people to know the real me.
Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to read my blog, it really means a lot to me that you enjoy my work, I love comments but it's okay if you read privately too. Hugs to all
The honest scrap award rules:
1. Present the award to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged you.
2. Tell those seven people that you have given them the Honest Scrap Award.
3. Share ten honest things about yourself.
I Nominate :
A Place of Comfort
Bitching Wives Club
The Nubian Epistle
Live Out Loud Then Write About It
In Dew Season
Sam I Am Land
The Way It Is
I love following all of your blogs; they inspire me with my work, and show that regardless of how diverse we all are, we are always connected by words and our love for writing and sharing.
10 honest things about me
1. I love Jesus
2. I adore my family
3. I am connected at the hip to my blackberry
4. I eat yogurt every single morning
5. I hate coffee and the smell of cigarettes
6. I am a procrastinator but the finished project always looks like weeks of work
7. I love folding fresh towels out of the dryer
8. I'd rather not work out then work out with my ipod
9. I read the newspaper every morning followed by checking my favorite sports forums
10.Working on me is a daily process. Honestly