6/1/11

If they wouldn't judge me


Couple things I'd (probably) do if I knew noone would judge...



-cut all my hair off and were an Amber Rose



-wear the same black, True Religion skinny jeans everyday for a month. And every other day after that.



-wear house shoes everywhere I went and no shoes to walk to the mailbox

-bear my soul to an extent that even I wouldn't be comfortable with (at least not at first), verbally and in composition, on this blog.


-sit with the most important individuals in my life and tell them how I feel




-write each one of those individuals a letter to express everything I'm sure to fail to verbalize.


-disengage in most everyone else.



-be honest with employers when realizing mid-interview, I don't want the job.



-be less inhibited in discussing love, relationships and sex




-I'd give more hugs




-travel more often, maybe even sometimes, alone.


-go "public" with this blog


-be more upfront about the "story behind the story"

-just do it







No comments:

Post a Comment