11/22/10

More Random - isms


5 famous people I'd like to meet.


 
  • Barack Obama
  • Oprah Winfrey
  • Tupac Shakur
  • Malcolm X
  • Donald Trump

 
5 books that affected my life.

 
  • The Spook That Sat at Back Door - Sam Greenlee
  • The catcher in the rye - j.d. salinger
  • The Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren
  • The Color Purple - Alice Walker
  • The Bluest Eye - Toni Morrison
 
5 favorite movies.

 
  • Imitation of Life
  • Lady Sings the Blues
  • Mahogany
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh

5 addictions.

  • My Blackberry
  • writing
  • iPod
  • candles
  • lotions
 
5 things that turn you On.

 
  • a man that smells good
  • a great smile
  • great food
  • looking in my eyes
  • confidence and a swagger
 
5 things that turn you completely Off.

 
  • liars
  • insecurity
  • poor me attitudes
  • cocky bravado
  • getting in my space


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment