8/18/10

...back again

Well.

The summer of 2010 is officially over.

In a few days, I will be entering my fall set of classes on my continued path towards getting my degree before the twins. Aiming in the direction of mastering the art of juvenile probation, I've taken on some extra psychology classes so that I can lean towards some counseling as well. I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t nervous. However, as I have been known to say in the past…

“Bring it.”

I'm in pursuit of a GREAT SOMETHING...I call him God.
In regards to this summer, it has been rather interesting, to say the least. As my last posts would dictate, I’ve been working on being a better christian, wife, mother, daughter,student, friend... life has not slowed down. As a matter of fact, I feel like it sped up. So much has taken place since May.

New life for positive Nesha and death of the old negative, sad, unrependent, reporbate, selfish, depressed and just plain sad Nesha.

Love and hate. Gone is hate...only love.

Beginnings and endings. New beginnings for us and the end of un-needed anything else.

Obviously, I want to write about it all. Part of my personal journeys this summer has led to see some things in myself. One of those is the way that I write. I would really like to write about MORE.

So yeah. I guess this post is another re-introduction. Hope ya’ll are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment