7/27/10

FAITH

There's this friend of mine I must give props to

This friend of mine has been with me since birth
Right by my side she's been there always
Even though I feel she's been around forever

Some of you may have crossed paths with her a time or two
This friend of mine can be as quiet as a mouse
Walking ever so softly or crashing through
As powerful as a hurricane

She goes by many names
Trust, belief and acceptance or just a few
She picks me up when I'm down
She dries my tears with encouraging words


She let's me know
He made bridges and highways I cross
He gives life abunduntaly, my JOY comes from him
The bills will be paid
The kids will be fed
and my BELOVED loves me too
She reassures me
When laying my head to slumber
To never question if the sun
Will rise another tommorow

When awakening she gives me the overwhelming confidence
That all my limbs will start me through another day
Yet sometimes
I put more trust in the tangible
Than the fact that God that created her for me



This friend of mine is called FAITH

She goes by many names
Trust, belief and acceptance are just a few
You may have crossed paths with her a time or two


Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment