7/20/10

Diamonds

Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs. - Author Unknown

Life is a wonderful gift that we’ve been given, but it is not always easy. We all, at some point, have life pressures that will test our strength and will to succeed. I will not let life's trials make me give up on my goals and dreams! I'm determined to past the test, press through and go to the next level of success.


It’s seems like in most success stories that I have read, breakthrough came right in the midst of the storm. So don’t let your emotions, people, and problems get the best of you!! You’re stronger than you think you are. It seems 'there are people that are waiting for you to fail and people that are waiting for you to succeed'. Who are you going to prove right? It’s your choice; stay a piece of coal or become a diamond!

I know this is for someone out there besides my self.... I need to remember this from time to time.

1 comment: