2/24/10

iWrite...Continued

Likes & Dislikes

Likes
Waffles (Not Belgium) and Fresh Orange Juice
Naps to Itunes
Candid pictures that capture emotion and come out just right
Strawberry Mango Margaritas (it's my new favorite)
cute Facebook updates
Smirking over laughing (I don't know why, I just do)
Cult films that represent Black culture (e.g. Coming to America, Mo' Better Blues, School Daze, Which Way is Up)
Learning something new about him
Someone who listens
Feeling peace
A good quote

Dislikes
Feeling rushed
People who constantly take but never try to give
Having someone ask you how is your kid only doing just so they can tell you about theirs.
Paperwork
Crying from frustration
Underhanded comments
Fake Sweetness
That one person that usually messes up the chill vibe in a room
Too much talking and not enjoying the silence of the moment
low-blows

Wants

a laptop (just for me)
more money
more time
to know who to trust
peace and happiness

Needs

acceptance
more discipline with the money I have
intentionally make mental pictures of quiet moments
treat everyone with respect and dignity, whether they deserve it or not
more moments to rest my mind
my degree
finality

No comments:

Post a Comment