2/20/10

21 Questions

1. What makes you smile?
My boys, genuine compliments, seeing my family smile, and watching others act in the midst of their passion!

2. What was your first job?
Taco Hell(Remember Maya?).

3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Struttin through school in my new white Guess jeans thinking I was fine as wine and all the guys..and dolls were lookin! Later I found out they were looking cause my cycle started and no one told me till after lunch! That was the most embarrassing!

4. Where is your favorite place to travel?
My mommy and daddys house. Never had a more inviting and most relaxing place...EVER.. There’s no place like home!

5. Who is your Hero?
My daddy. He is an amazing man. He’s living testament that there is NOTHING too hard for God!

6. What is your favorite color?
Green.

7. What is one thing that people don’t know about you?
I care.

8. What are 5 things a man must possess to grab your attention?
Great smile, Physically fit, Substance, Power, Nice shoes- and I know its 5 but he’s got to have some swag!

9. How do you relieve stress?
Throwing weights, listening to a passionate lyric over a tight beat, and sitting in silence and darkness oh and a really good massage! I love massages!!!

10. What is your favorite food?
Orange creme yogurt by yoplait

11. If you were an animal what would you be?
A snake

12. What are you listening to on your ipod right now?
Trey Songz. He's my new young crush and sings everything I'm feeling.

13. Do you have any secret crushes?
See #12...followed by Tatum Channing (Fighting). He is one perfect specimen.

14. What is your favorite book?
The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah.

15. Do you have any secrets?
Of course I do! But if I told you… they wouldn’t be secrets!

16. If you could invite someone over for dinner who would it be and why?
Ummm probably Russell Simmons! I’d ask him if I’m on the right track to build a successful empire and what should I do different, better, more or less of.

17. What are 5 things every woman must have in her closet?
A tailored suit, at least one piece of sexy lingerie, a summer dress, strappy sexy heels, and a great purse!

18. What’s your favorite T.V. Show, Movie?
Law and Order Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent, The First 48 and Lady sings the Blues! (I know the whole movie by heart).

19. What are your pet peeves?
Women that buy expensive purses but don’t have any money, Men that blow their horn or whistle at women. Many others but I'm feeling funky right now so I'll leave it at that.

20. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wouldn't be afraid of failure.

21. What is the worst pick up line you’ve ever heard?
Did you just drop from the sky cause I think heaven lost one of it's angel...SO HORRIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment