1/10/12

All Things Me

I take pleasure in my transformations. I look quiet and consistent, but few know how many women there are in me. - Me-

So I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a bipolar, multipersonality, sociopathic, egotistical, self-analyzing, forever critiquing myself mess...at times. I know this and at least I'll admit it. I want more, want to be more, am reaching for me, dream about more. Nesha is never quite enough for Nesha.  In the midst of mi vida loca I want it all and still more.  I saw the Crossfit Challenge Finals on tv last week and thought to myself "if they didn't look like they would tear a rotor cuff or break a collar bone in some of those movements  I might actually try to win that thing before I turn 40.   I bought Rosetta Stone so  I could learn spanish, I am still contemplating piano lessons. I dream of a long bucket list of a million things I wish to aspire to before my half century mark. Currently is my next contest in just under 11 weeks.  I'm a bit short of where I wanted to be but I'm hoping to be able to make some major improvements in the next few weeks and go into over-drive. Top 5, I'm coming for you.



In other news, the 18 year olds went against me forbidden them and gave themselves a much begged for birthday present. I'm disappointed but in the day of tattoos on the neck, forearms and back I'm happy its in an easily hideable place. Twin B said it was nothing like what he thought. He had no idea why people would think this was addictive and never wanted another one. Twin A was quick to let me know Twin B cried through most of the inking process.  "The Strength of a Family is like an Army" are the inscribed words. hhhhmmmm, at least they stuck to something intelligent and that's all I have to say about that.

In the meantime I've found a new favorite song. I love it. Sooooo, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment