3/14/11

Chris Brown Teaches Us How To Dougie REAL



I've always been a lover of the underdog. No matter who or what, it's impossible to cheer for the "given" winner. This is probably why I continue to love this cat. Don't get me wrong, because of my love for the hot boy, which seems to have drawn me to that "swag" dude in the past, I have been a victim of domestic violence. I do fault him but I believe I'd dislike him so much more if he was much older and had lived through some life experience.

This is just my own opinion, but he has two issues in his favor that allow me to forgive him...#1 He came from a family of domestic violence and therefore was a witness to it. Statistics show more often than not if you see it, you live it. As much as we would like to say "that should have pushed him further away from using physical violence", its not that simple. Children learn what they see, even if it takes years to manifest itself.

#2 Ms. Ri-Ri also came from a family of violence. She herself has stated she witnessed mommy and daddy throwing bows at each other and its what was normal in her family. This makes me know, when she saw a text coming over from another woman, which I'm sure wasn't the first...she started dropping "bombs" on C. Breezy! It's not an excuse...whatever it's my opinion and unless you have been tagged in your face with force, you don't know what you, as a "young" man not in control of his emotions, may do.

Nuff' said on that. The dude is trying his best to come back...maybe he will, maybe he won't, but he has my support. I'll listen to his records and watch his music...heck, at the end of this video dude made me revamp my Dougie! He has energy and he is excited about life!

No comments:

Post a Comment