10/20/09

Just Stopping By

Theme Music this week....I ADORE THIS SONG AND PLAY THE AIR DRUMS WHEREVER I AM EVERY TIME IT GETS TO THE 3:34 MARK! FOOTBALL MUSIC BABY!!!



Wow! Things have been a little crazy here lately and it's becoming much harder to make this a daily blog. Weekly has been hard enough. Football season is NUTS! It seems the Fridays are flying by.

My boys team cracked the top 100 in the nation this week! See for yourself. We'll take the number #88 spot!. BAM BAM will make his Varsity appearance this week. After accumulating 14tds in 7 games at the JV level this year and 500+ yards he's making the big jump. I'm a little worried for him but we left the decision completely up to him. I'm hoping he won't be camping out on the sideline too much. Even a 4th quarter appearance would make me...and him, I'm sure feel good. We'll see.

Twin B will stay down at JV and he's doing well with quite a few vicious catches in traffic this year, but I still look at his face and watch the computer history and his frequent visits to the basketball forums and know that he is pining for the basketball season to begin.

As the holidays begin to approach I'm increasingly becoming more anxious to visit my mom and dad sometime soon. I never thought I'd be a adult child in misery over not seeing her parents but I somehow feel that visits to them are necessary to keep me sane. As necessary as my gym visits each day...I know, wierd but even though I've been with my immediate family all of my adult life I still sometimes feel as if my real wall only can be let down with my mommy and daddy. Yes that is what I call them and if you have a problem with it...SEE ME. (smile)

Well, I rushed this one in between, scrubbing uniforms and floading 4 loads of laundry that has been sitting slowly growing in a chair for 2 days. Peace and Hair Grease!

Just say no to fried ocra!

Nesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment