1/1/13

My Favorites of 2012




In my opinion there is money and there is love, two of the things that make this world go around, but in my humble opinion, music just does it for me.  I don't believe a single day has gone by in my life that I haven't listened to a song that touched my soul. Music feeds my soul in every way. It speaks for me when I don't have the words. Want to know how I feel? Ask me what I'm listening too. It can speed me up or slow me down. Many times it just simply sets my mood. I wanted to post my absolute favorite songs of 2012.


Daughters- Nas
Great is your Mercy - Donnie McClurkin
Bye Bye Love - Nas
B*tch, don't kill my vibe - Kendrick Lamar
Another Round - Chris Brown
Wicked Games - The Weeknd
Fear - Drake
I Don't Like - Chief Keef
My Moment - Meek Mill
Mr Wrong - Mary J. Blige
Believe in Us - Mint Condition



No comments:

Post a Comment