10/4/11

I believe

There is nothing more powerful in one's mind than the feeling of how inspires your body to continue on when you feel as if you are making progress. I'm beginning to see dreams and goals happen in my life. I'm so honored to be blessed and loved by my God and he knows when I need to feel as if I am moving forward.  I can push another day because the light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to shine.

Funny thing about that is, it's simply faith alone. Nothing is going right at this moment. My car seems to be on empty constantly, medically I have a few issues, my computer crashed, my phone crashed, the kids are great but they are still kids and above all that everything still is glowing to me.

I wish we had more sleep, more time, more life right now. The routine becomes old still. there is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment